Strategic Planning Manager.
An opportunity has arisen to join a market leading, international retailer as a Strategic Planning Manager.
This role will see you refine and implement plans to fulfil the company business objectives, provide input into shaping the yearly business plan and enable the organization to grow and adapt to changes in the marketplace.
As an integral member of the team you will bring an ability to work autonomously within the team, providing expert input in your area and driving content development, manage daily communications with all stakeholders proactively. You will be tasked with tackling a variety of projects ranging in complexity, length and type, all working towards improving and growing the business.
- Supporting the business with the identification and prioritisation of strategic opportunities.
- Performing competitor reviews and benchmarks.
- Identifying industry and technological innovation opportunities.
- Identifying and monitoring long term internal and global external trends, holding a well-informed perspective on the threats and challenges for grocery retailing.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis using macroeconomic data sources and tools.
- Utilising known business models such as BCG, PESTEL and Porter’s 5 forces to support the development of different business scenarios and measure their impact.
- Assist in the development of CEO-ready presentation materials.
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business to support the development of business unit strategies.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop fact-based recommendations that support the development of business cases to accelerate growth and drive consensus towards those recommendations.
- Supporting the translation of business objectives into implementation plans through project set up and key stakeholder coordination and engagement.
- Proficiency in business evaluations and strategy building.
- Experience in developing c-suite presentation materials.
- To be analytical with strong organisational abilities.
- A structured approach and process orientated.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities and a business problem solving skill set with a collaborative approach to working within teams.
- The ability to influence and communicate effectively to key stakeholders.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment within the timelines set.
- To be flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Competitive Salary - €50-€60K
- Bonus Scheme*
- Employee discount scheme.
- Annual leave starting at 21 days
- Save As You Earn Scheme*
*Rules of the scheme apply