We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled leader to join one of the world’s leading retail fashion brands.
We are offering a job where every day is different, with fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal growth.
The salary on offer is ranging from €30,000-€35,000 depending on experience.
- Recruiting, training and developing your store team.
- Rostering a staff of 30 and managing annual leave requests.
- Managing, inspiring and leading your team by communicating clearly the goals and objectives of the business.
- Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Order stock and process deliveries, ensuring stock is correctly managed and rotated onto the shop floor.
The ideal candidate:
- A result orientated and driven leader.
- Experience in a retail management position- preferably retail fashion.
- Experience in visual merchandising is a bonus.
- KPI focused and the ability to communicate these gaols to a team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload including planning and prioritising daily tasks.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Experience coaching and developing a large team.
- Staff discount which extends to other brands within the group.
- 5 weeks paid holidays and bank holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Sick Pay.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.