Our client is a leading provider of risk solutions and insurance services in Ireland. They are a forward thinking insurance brokerage committed to providing first class professional insurance products and services to Trade Unions, Affinity Groups, Credit Unions and Staff Organisations.
Responsible for selling particular life policies via the telephone - salary protection schemes, life policies, PHI, pensions, retired member’s life cover and tax services and administration.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of professional customer service with focus on enhancing the customer experience at every interaction
- Reaching or exceeding assigned sales goals and targets based on selling
- Responding to a variety of different customer lead sources in a professional manner; inbound calls, web enquiries, emails referrals etc.
- Relationship management - building quality, long-term relationships with our customers by providing an efficient and specialised service to customers
- Providing best practice financial advice on a number of different areas
- Retaining existing business sold via the life sales external and internal team
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with our policies and procedures
The level of Knowledge / Skills / Experience (Technical Competency) required for the role
- The ideal candidate will possess both sales and customer service experience
- Previous experience in financial services is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Highly customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to tasks in a busy environment
- Excellent PC and letter writing skills
- Ability to communicate with staff and management
- Can work well within a team to achieve overall objectives as well as meet individual targets
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- QFA qualified or progress in QFA examinations and participating in CPD.
- At least two years relevant experience.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong administration and compliance background.
- Motivated, self-starter who can work on own initiative and appreciative of the regulatory nature of the business.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.