This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualififed Accountant to progress their career within a highly professional Financial Services firm in West Cork. Along with career progression, this company offers the right candidate the chance to earn a very competitve salary coupled with a an attractice benefits package.
- Review financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRSas required.
- Review financial highlights disclosures
- Liaise with internal and external shareholders to share critial information
- Coordinate year-end financial statements process.
- Management and review of work of Junior staff
- Review of audit files.
- Review of management accounts on Monthly,quarterly and annual basis.
- Business Partnering
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or CPA)
- Business related degree
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the Funds industry is an advantage
- Experience in preparing Financial statement and reports is an advantage
- Ability to meeet strict deadlines in an efficient and timely manner
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie