Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for a QC Chemistry Analyst based in their Grange castle Site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals Grange Castle manufacturing plant which is situated on a 90-acre site in South Dublin. Grange Castle's state of the art technology & production expertise results in the production of quality-driven products that improve people's lives around the world.
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry
- Perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
- Assist in the training of other analysts.
- Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
- Core Competencies:
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing, UV, Karl Fischer, SDS Coomassie.
- Experience with Lab systems an advantage. (LIMs, CDAS, Trackwise, PDOCs)
- Educational background:
A relevant third level qualification preferably with a minimum of 2 years previous laboratory work experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment.