Experienced Product Manager (Voice and Data)
Do you have specific product experience gained within a telcos company along with a voice background ?
Reporting directly to the Head of Data Products, this exciting role will be responsible for the E2E product life cycle including development, launch and continuous enhancements of hosted voice, unified communication and collaboration products and data connectivity.
- Lead new product development across hosted voice and data including messaging, video, conferencing, web collaboration, contact centre and data connectivity
- Complete market research to understand customer needs and the competitive landscape to define the launch proposition
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Responsible for the product P&L including annual forecasting and budgeting process
- Proactively work with marketing and sales areas to determine, prioritise and deliver all requirements within agreed timelines within the defined process.
- Lead virtual project teams across stakeholder groups to successfully and timely launch products
Product & Proposition Development
- Develop go to market strategy for the launch of hosted voice (unified communication and collaboration services) and data connectivity
- Build winning propositions to meet the demands of the business market in Northern Ireland
- Take developments and enhancements through the requisite commercial and product development gates from concept to launch, including required documentation
- Work closely with IT and networks to support product development of requirements through the end-to-end development cycle
- Define and document end to end processes to support the product in life
- Collaborate with marketing to develop relevant customer and sales collateral
- Build solid business cases based on market requirements and realistic technical and operational plans.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent commercial skills with experience of building business cases for approval
- Strong understanding of the on-prem and hosted IPT/UC market. Knowledge of the BroadSoft platform an advantage.
- NI/UK Telco market experience
- Proven Product development/management skills
- Must possess a strong blend of business and technical acumen
- Strong Communicator with excellent cross-functional stakeholder engagement skills
if you’d like full detail on this position via a confidential discussion then please get in touch with Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or alternatively simply apply via the link provided.