CPL Healthcare are recruiting experienced nurses for permanent positions in leading UK hospitals.
These vacancies are across a number of Directorates including - Theatre, NICU, Paeds, ED, Med/Surgical and ICU.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
- Two months free accommodation for internationally trained nurses relocating from outside of Europe*
- Career progression/professional development opportunities.
- Band 5 Salary (once you are possession of an NMC PIN number) with yearly salary increments.
- VISA fee refunded (if applicable)
- UK healthcare surcharges - £1,200(£400 per annum based on a three year visa)*
- IELTs exam fee reimbursed - £200 or OET exam fee reimbursed -£350*
- CBT fee refunded*
- OSCE fee paid for by the Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospitals - 94% PASS RATE
- Full support from CPL HEALTHCARE throughout the entire process.
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime.
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required).
- Meet & Greet at the airport*
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
To apply for these roles you must have:
- General Nursing qualification.
- An IELTS/OET Certificate
To apply for nursing jobs in the United Kingdom, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on Whatsapp +353864117886