Norwegian Fluent Customer Support
Are you energetic, friendly and customer focused? Would you like to work for a start-up that helps schools to function their very best for students, teachers and administrators? We are looking for Norwegian speakers to work for a great company!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide friendly support to Norwegian customers via phone and email
- Assist in related school support operations as required
- Create an exceptional personal service experience
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Document all support contacts in a CRM system
- Liaise with the development team to make sure any issues are followed up
You Must have fluent professional Written and Spoken Norwegian this role is fully in Norwegian
- 1 + years’ work experience, degree a huge plus, but not mandatory.
- You are motivated, friendly, patient, organized and reliable.
- You feel comfortable troubleshooting live on the phone to diagnose and resolve issues.
- You can think creatively to resolve difficult situations. You like making people happy and are motivated to go above and beyond to make sure every school has a satisfying experience.
Full training, excellent working conditions
· Working hours Monday-Friday 7am - 3pm or 8am - 4pm
· 25 days holidays, plus 9 bank holidays
· Half day for your birthday.
· Healthcare Scheme through Irish Life
· Pension Scheme after 6 months
· Great Value Gym membership is also available
· Bike to work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 /year