Market Development Representative
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom-line with our transformative technology.
DocuSign is seeking a Dutch Market Development Representative to take part in the dramatic growth currently underway at Docusign in EMEA. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about DocuSign or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our Dutch market focus. The Dutch Market Development Representative qualifies prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy to include informing them about DocuSign’s offering and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for DocuSign’s services.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Development Manager.
• Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for DocuSign Dutch Account Executives
• Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
• Drive awareness into target prospect base in the Netherlands through regular email and call campaigns
• Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
• Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with direct sales to ensure alignment
• Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed to reside in one of DocuSign’s core vertical markets
• Share information about DocuSign and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
• Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue
• Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
• Record prospect information in CRM data base
• A proven track record of success in outbound prospecting sales experience
• Fluency in English and Dutch
• Understanding of complex sales cycles and solution selling tactics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Motivated by individual and team achievement
• Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Able to connect business needs to solutions
• Bachelor’s degree