Cpl are working with a National Media Group to recruit a Management Accountant for their Belfast based Finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will take sole responsibility for a range of key areas within Finance and will get the opportunity to be involved in group projects.
This organisation maintains a leading position in the print and publishing industry and the role will suit a developing accountant with 1-3 years PQE who wishes to progress their career with a company committed to staff development.
- Responsible for preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly reporting packs for submission to Head Office
- Preparation of weekly flash revenue report for submission to Head Office
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return
- Assist with annual and interim audits
- Carry out project work as required
- Qualified Accountant - Circa 1-3 years PQE; Newly qualified with strong academics will also be considered.
- Proven track record of delivering financial outputs to a high standard and on time
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Sound commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
The role is also offering a salary of c.£40k and benefits package including career progression opportunities, training and development to enhance your skills and a range of generous benefits including a Pension Scheme, life assurance, free car parking and other family friendly benefits.
For more information on this role click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622 for a confidential discussion.