Flexsource Solutions are currently recruiting a Handyman to join our Client's Maintenance Department. Client is based in Donabate, Co. Dublin.
Our Client is a large distribution company that has network of 149 stores across Ireland.
This role will carry out a range of routine maintenance checks and essential work required.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute maintenance duties as directed by Maintenance Manager
· Carry out routine maintenance checks and tasks as per the PPM schedule
· Record and file all PPM checks in accordance with site procedures
· Undertake post PPM repairs on equipment and infrastructure
· Respond to equipment breakdowns
· Escalate issues to the Maintenance Manager
· Work effectively with the Management Team and Colleagues
· Working with and managing external Vendors and Contractors
· Follow Health and Safety policies and procedures for all activities
· Be supportive of and willing to help colleagues and management
· Work always with due care and attention to minimize danger to yourself and colleagues
· Identify potential failures/hazards whilst carrying out daily routines
· Working on your own initiative and within a small team structure
Skills and Qualifications
· Knowledge of maintenance procedures and related Health and Safety policies
· Ability to follow technical policies and procedures
· Knowledge of facility and equipment maintenance
· Technical qualification desired
· Own transport
· Full drivers licence
· Able to work at height
· Willing to work shift (Mon-Fri 6 am to 2 pm & 2 pm to 10 pm rotation)
Salary: up to €17.50 p/h depending on experience
Please apply with your CV.
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Donabate, Co. Dublin
- Ballymun, Co. Dublin