CPL urgently require a HR Manager for a dual site location based in Tipperary. Reporting into the CEO while being responsible for the HR business needs along with supporting the Health & Safety function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implemention and development of the HR function.
- Work directly with operations departments to ensure all HR policies and procedures are being adhered to, ER issues and pay and benefits are managed.
- Recruitment and induction to include budgeting, staff induction and retention.
- Employee and Industrial Relations - support management in maintaining a strong in house culture.Ensuring all procedures are adopted and monitored, while KPIs are tracked. Advising on disciplinary,grievance and ER related issues while ensuring that absenteeism, is proactively and consistently managed.
- HR administration and weekly payroll
- Training & Development
- Project work to include both HR and culture developement
- Health & Safety management to include daily PIT meetings, reporting of accidents or near misses, H&S investigations, risk assessements and develop SOP for the factory operations
Skills and experience:
- Third Level qualification in a HR related discipline.
- Experience and understanding of cost management important.
- Experience in the food industry and H&S is advantageous but not necessary
- L&D experience desirable.
- Competent in the use of MS Office essential.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organise workload within structured timelines within a team envirnoment
- Understanding of Irish Employment Law
- Ability to influence and implement change
- Energetic, committed and self-reliant individual who can use own initiative.
If you feel this could be an ideal career move for you, please feel free to call me in the strictest of confidence on 01 6146174 or email@example.com