Our client is a leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We enable you to discover a world of creative content platforms powered by world-class technology. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages.
Since our creation in 2012, the company has become a truly global company, operating a dozen products accessible in 150 countries such as Vigo, Toutiao, TopBuzz and more! We welcome people from all backgrounds to join us. If tackling challenges in a fast-changing industry does not scare you, work with us and challenge yourself to move the world!
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to support our organization within Ireland. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an “Always Day 1” culture as the organization grows and scales.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations;
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business;
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team;
- Be the ambassador of organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities;
- Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees;
- Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirements.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, onboarding of new employees, leaving process;
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-5years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English language.
- HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labour laws.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly