The Prudential Regulation team in Risk Advisory includes professionals with experience from across industry and regulatory bodies. You will be joining a team which is dynamic, flexible and benefits from.
SREP Services include
- Assessment, technical advice on and implementation of new regulations (e.g. CRD V / CRR 2 / BRRD 2)
- Upstream monitoring and advice on new regulatory themes and requirements;
- Assisting clients in transforming their SREP operating model, including the review or development of: internal governance and risk management frameworks; ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA; stress testing and recovery planning;
- Providing benchmarking to clients within and across sectors;
- Providing training to clients across all lines of defence;
- Second Line of Defence prudential risk monitoring;
- Third Line of Defence internal audit subject matter assistance;
- Onsite inspection support (incl. PMO support and resource augmentation); and
- Resolution Planning.
- Leading a variety of engagements with clients across the financial services industry and being responsible for providing high quality solutions and support;
- Managing relationships with client senior management to understand their challenges and identify where my client can partner with the client to solve those challenges;
- Developing the team through mentorship, identification of emerging talent and technical training;
- Working with the wider European and global prudential regulatory network to identify and deliver leading edge solutions; and
- Being at the forefront of thought leadership on prudential regulation topics, including through industry publications and organising and hosting client events.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 - 947 6327