Field Service Engineer – Northern Ireland
While certain companies are experiencing quite challenging times at the minute our client is going from strength to strength, with 2500 staff across all their sites they are looking to add another Field Service Engineer to their team.
Our client is one of the largest and most progressive operators of coin operated amusement equipment in Northern Ireland. This is a field-based role and involves repairing and servicing all machines at various customer sites throughout N.I.
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service to customers
- To repair and service all gaming equipment to Company standard.
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ensure ALL company equipment is kept secure at all times.
- Troubleshoot Broadband connections
- Troubleshoot network cables and Switches
- Electrical installation experience preferable but not essential
- Carry out scheduled Proactive calls on client sites, preventative maintenance calls
- Install RF Tv Solutions, HDMI Cable / PC’s / Wi-Fi on client sites
- Provide Client facing support to end users and support Helpdesk
- A minimum of 1-year experience in servicing of electronic or electro-mechanical products e.g. gaming industry, office equipment, TV and PC equipment.
- Be able to deal with customer/members of the public on a daily basis
- Hold a current full driving licence
- Ability to track problems through to resolution
- Flexible to changing requirements
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Possess good verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry out a significant amount of manual handling
- Able to work a shift pattern that includes alternate weekends and some evenings.
- Shops are opened 7 days from 8am to 10pm you would be working 5 x 8 hour shifts
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed Company car/van which may be used for private purpose
- Death in Service
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Internal development/progression opportunities
- Any overtime worked will be paid as time off in lieu
- No on call rota
Apply directly below to discuss.