Job Advertised 11th August 2020
Are you immediately available, with not a lot to do at home? CPL are looking to hire a number of customer support agents to work from home
The successful candidate will have the ability to resolve a variety of customer services queries.
Reporting to the Department Manager, the Customer Service Representative is a customer facing role. The aim is to provide an excellent service to customers through first line support resulting in a high first contact fix percentage on all calls.
The successful candidate will have the ability to resolve a variety of calls including but not limited to after sales, accounts/ billing queries, upgrades and general queries.
Specific Tasks/ Duties:
• Provide customer support to customers over the phone & via Messaging modes.
• Provides fast and reliable answer rates for our customers.
• Maximise first contact fix on each customer interaction.
• Support business growth by generating sales leads.
• Working with the Real Time team and Business Change to highlight potential events/issues within the day.
• Provides customer focus through customer service expertise to other groups to assist in the resolution of queries/complaints.
• Continuously updates skills & knowledge by completing classroom training & E-Learning courses as required.
• Participates in relevant programs to identify call drivers/trends to reduce un-necessary calls.
• Exemplary performance record required.
• Call centre experience is desirable.
• Professional demeanour with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Evidence of customer focus, ownership and commercial understanding.
• Can demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience of telecoms industry would be advantageous.
• Good typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• Can work independently
• Flexible in relation to duties and rosters.
Hours of Work :
Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8.00am to 9.00pm working 37.5 hours per week
1 weekend in every 3
Requirements to work from home:
o Must have minimum 5mb Broadband in your home.
• Tethering from Mobile will not meet requirement.
o Must be within an easy commute to Limerick Office (30mins to 1hr)
o Must have an reasonable level of Computer Literacy.
o Previous experience using Microsoft Office and Billing systems.
o Good working knowledge of basic laptop/desktop setup.
For further information please email your details to Sarah Jeanne at email@example.com or call 087 9077 699