Compliance Advisor to join a well established Compliance Team on a 12 month fixed term contract.The successful candidate will report directly to the Compliance Manager, and will support the Compliance Officer in the implementation of the organisations Compliance Programme into the business.
- Enablement of the business to manage its compliance risks.
- Supporting the Data Protection Officer in the maintenace of Data Protection & Privacy framework to comply with Data Protection Regulations.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer in preparation of high quality Compliance Reports for local governance committees and for reporting up to Regional and Group Compliance.
- Providing of independent challenge, monitoring and assurance of Compliance Risk topics, as a second line of defence.
- Advising the business by providing compliance solutions in relation to new laws and regulations.
- Driving a positive conduct risk culture within the business.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Compliance Advisor your skills and qualifications will include:
- Relevant Compliance qualifications, such as a Masters in Compliance, a Compliance Diploma (LCOI), a Data Protection Qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Compliance role within the Insurance / Banking industry.
- An in depth working knowledge of legal, regulatory and best practices in the area of Data Protection & Privacy.
- Experience in preparation of high quality Compliance Reports to be presented at local governance committees and for reporting up to Regional and Group Compliance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.