Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with VHI Health & Wellbeing to recruit for a Registered Advanced Nurse Practioner.
VHI Health and Wellbeing already provides an urgent care service in Dublin and Cork, medical and live-well screening services, a consultant led hospital at home service and Occupational Health and Midwife at Home services to Corporate clients.
The company has exciting plans to expand in Limerick in 2020. This facility will bring together urgent, ambulatory care services and medical screening and introduce a new model of care incorporating health promotion, prevention and chronic disease management where the patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process.
The successful applicant will be given a unique opportunity to join a growing team and be involved from the outset in the development of a new and exciting service. The role offers excellent opportunities for further supported education and development.
The role will include providing nurse-led care in minor injuries and illness, in an evidence-based environment focused on quality and safety of care delivery. You will adopt a professional leadership role within the clinical governance structures influencing both clinical and non-clinical processes that impact upon the experience and/or outcomes for patients.
This is a full time role across a 7 day roster. Part-time applicants will be considered on a case by case basis.
To be considered eligible applicants :
- Must hold registration with the Advanced Nurse Practitioner division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) Register.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an acute care setting such as an emergency department or urgent care unit.
- Must possess a postgraduate qualification in emergency nursing (QQI Level 8 or equivalent
- Must have a broad base of clinical experience relevant to the advanced field of practice in the management of patients with non-life-threatening injury and illness.
- Be able to demonstrate competence in managing a caseload of patients with non-life-threatening injury or illness.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in Integrative Medicine.
Please note there will be a requirement to travel to Dublin or Cork within the first six months for training.
Very attractive remuneration package and benefits available.
For further information please contact Kerry +353 21 4944878 or email your updated CV to Kerry.Steyn@cplhealthcare.com