Account Manager Swedish speaking Market :
Join the leader in outsourced, performance-based Business-to-Business growth solutions for a new IT project in Dublin!
You will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success, and people management.
Account Manager in this role call upon existing client customers to assess areas of opportunity, renew current service contracts, and convert customers to different services when applicable.
You will be responsible for overseeing the management of low to moderate complex accounts and developing processes to ensure favorable relationships with clients, meeting their operational needs.
Serves as an assigned territory/client with low to moderate variables in geography and/or customer complexity.
Resolves low to moderate client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications.
Feel free to contact via e-mail or send your CV: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Ensures that client’s customers are consistently satisfied with the client’s products and services, and resolves escalated issues
▪ Evaluate the client's customer needs and upgrading these customers to the next level service/package
▪ Achieve revenue-based quotas based on the successful management of client accounts and supporting processes to meet operational needs and growth objectives
▪ Serves as a single point of contact for the client customer and may coordinate the work of client service teams
▪ Work with multiple stakeholders, building effective relationships with decision-makers at all levels
▪ Responsible for managing sales territory and achieving monthly quotas
▪ Negotiate skillfully in tough situations
▪ Identify risk and barriers to success; develop contingency plans when necessary
▪ Identify opportunities for additional product or service sales
What We Offer:
- Start from home
- Fun Multicultural workplace and amazing facilities
- Flexible working, including working from home
- Weekly fruit for the office
- Health Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Life insurance and Income protection insurance