Cpl is working exclusively with one of the largest independent wholesalers in Northern Ireland to appoint a Senior Marketing/ Brand Specialist to join their dynamic team.
This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a thriving company that has displayed rapid growth over the past number of years.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Marketing/ Brand Specialist will have the opportunity to lead the marketing team daily and implement a new Rebranding Project for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of brand message and guidelines across all touch points and media platforms.
- Creation of engaging content for a range of marketing collateral including, brochures, websites, adverts, white papers, social media, newsletters and emails to create awareness and develop the company’s brands both locally and nationally
- Content creation, maintenance and search engine optimisation of company website and online platforms in line with brand guidelines
- Implementation of digital marketing strategy.
- Establish marketing budgets for all brands and ensure that these budgets are achieved.
- Monitor and report all competitor activity in all relevant markets.
- Develop and monitor local brand plans for all company owned and 3rd party brands in conjunction with principals and business partners.
- Communicate all marketing plans & activity to the sales force, produce selling tools and measure promotional execution/results.
The Ideal Candidate:
A degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, advertising or related field is required
Experience & knowledge:
- Experience of enhancing or bringing a brand to market.
- Ability to develop, manage and implement strategy and plans for all brands and symbols within this company
- Highly strategic and commercially astute
- Experience leading a team/ delegating marketing strategies
- Ability to communicate at all levels and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience within manufacturing/retail/distribution desirable
- A fantastic salary & benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to build and grow your career with a market leader.
To apply send your CV today via the link to or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for further details.