Currently partnering with a Global Asset Manager who are heavily investing in the Dublin Office, seeking ambitious candidates with previous exposure to Hedge Funds or Private Equity.
Core Responsibilities ;
- Reconcile the cash balances, portfolios and other data of our funds as required, documenting any differences clearly for review by senior colleagues;
- Accurately process transactions in our accounting system as required, understanding their impact on the NAV of the fund;
- Price portfolio securities in accordance with applicable valuation policy as required.
- Calculation and processing of any NAV based fees as required.
- Ensuring capital transactions are booked correctly and P&L is allocated correctly at fund, class and investor level.
- Process payment of fund expenses in applicable banking system in accordance with organization controls.
- Maintain fund’s budget, ensuring it replicates system entries and information provided;
- Adhere to deadlines set in order for us to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist with the preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports along with dealing with any associated queries;
- Prepare schedules, reports and files for review by senior colleagues in compliance with organisation controls;
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work;
- Assist in the co-ordination of resources to ensure all work is carried out and SLA met on a day to day basis;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks, as required;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in fund administration
- 3rd level degree
- Market leading salary
- Competitive bonus strucutre
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
Contact email@example.com or 019476318 to learn more.