Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability, Dublin
Permanent Full Time 39 hpw
Cpl Healthcare in association with our client an established intellectual disability service provider is seeking to recruit an NMBI registered RNID for a residential services in Dublin.
Candidates who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centre, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our clients core values and ethos, and underpinned by quality, best practice and research.
- Be registered with NMBI - RNID qualification essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Have proven organisational, leadership, communication, interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Be committed to pro-actively supporting service users in their daily lives and choices through a person-centred approach
- Experience in behaviours of concern desirable
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly Cpl Healthcare