We are looking for someone to join our team of content reviwers working onsite majors socila media company based in Dublin!
Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference?
Community Operations Analysts review published online content and harmful accounts that affect millions of users world-wide.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Fluency in French and English
- Cultural understanding of the market/region
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (EU Passport, Stamp 1G or Stamp 4)
Salary and Benefits:
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Extensive Training and Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000 (+ Bonuses for Evening Shift)
Working hours? Location?
- You can select the shift you prefer!
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% salary increase for hours after 8pm + Transport Bonus)
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie or submit it through the link provided.