CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client, a nursing home seeking a Director of Nursing / Person in Charge in Sligo, Ireland
- It is an 62 bedded nursing home, centrally located in Co Sligo.
- This home provides the best-practice medical, nursing, rehabilitation and therapeutic services in a nurturing, safe and homely environment
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent work environment
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.
- Must possess management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Please contact Lauren on
T: +353 95 7532