Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with a leading Cork hospital to recruit nurses for their busy Cathlab department.
We are looking for highly motivated skilled cardiac nurses to be part of a dynamic team assessing and caring for patient with urgent cardiac symptoms. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced and vibrant hospital which, due to its structure, focuses completely on patient care and has the resources to do so.
The role offers Monday-Friday hours with on call rota.
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a Cath Lab setting or
- Post-Graduate qualification in Cardiology is desirable
- ACLS desirable or be willing to undertake
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Adaptation is not an option for these roles
If interested, please send a copy of your CV to or call me on:
t: +353 21 4944878