Title: Case Manager – Banking - Dublin
You will be working collaboratively as part of a dynamic team to provide appropriate credit restructuring solutions. You will have responsibility for management of a dedicated portfolio of customers across Personal, SME, Corporate and Mortgage Sectors,
- Have 1 – 3 years experience of working in a credit management and / or restructuring area of a financial services company.
- Be solution driven and customer focused.
- Have a good understanding of Mortgage & Consumer products.
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- The ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- APA Loans and Regs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
- Provide 360 degree review of customer cases and maintain adequate solutions in the interest of the business.
- Deliver excellence in customer service and maintain all telephony standards and targets set.
- Meet compliance standards for role ensuring full compliance with all internal and external regulatory, operational and administrative procedures.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Act as an experienced point of contact & support for staff & colleagues.
How to Apply
Send on an updated copy of your CV to or call me on to discuss this opportunity in a confidential chat.