Air Conditioning/HVAC Technician
Due to continued expansion, our client, a Mech Building Services company based in South West Dublin have requirements for experienced Air conditioning/HVAC Technician;Maintenance Technician. This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic individual who is highly motivated and safety conscious. The successful candidate will provide maintenance support to
client sites plant and equipment.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of a range of air conditioning, HVAC systems & Catering Refrigeration
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of Air Conditioning, HVAC Systems & Catering Refrigeration
- Responsible for accurately documenting all work carried out and proposing potential solutions to issues encountered
- Ensure equipment is maintained in accordance with statutory requirements, manufacturers recommendations and best practice guides.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 5 years post-apprenticeship experience in a service environment
- Time served as an air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship or a city & Guilds 2078/79 (or equivalent) qualification
- City & Guilds Level 2 Award in F-Gas Regulation, 2079 or a FETAC Level 5 Specific Purpose
- Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108
- A Full clean driving Licence
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for multi-tasking
- Demonstrate a high level of Technical ability
- Strong Teamwork abilities
- Effective communication skills, self-starter, assertive, work well under pressure.
- Build effective relationships
- Senior Trades Education
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, and fit for the role. Excellent salary plus vehicle with career opportunity potentials.
CV ‘s to be forwarded for the attention of Sandra at email@example.com