Popis pracovnej ponuky
We are looking for skilled VBA programmer (yes you have to be able to write code). You don't have to be expert in the field of investments but it would be nice to understand what the stock market is and does. Our client is not corporate. It's already an established and successful company. You can learn and obtain a great set of skills but also bring your own creativity.
- Portfolio reporting and Quantitative analysis
- Compliance and performance analysis
- Risk Management
- Implement and maintain investment systems and customized operations tools
- Development of customized functions for quantitative analysis
- Implementing Excel-based solutions for key clients (international level)
- VBA programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience with VBA programming
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge and proven previous experience with VBA programming - the test is waiting for the candidate
- Data visualization and business intelligence skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments would be an advantage
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working environment
- Allowance for sport, leisure activities or transportation
- Regular team buildings
- Free parking and more
- The good and detailed adaptation process
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.