Popis pracovnej ponuky
Senior Wintel Server Specialist
Applicant will keep operational and administrative responsibility for Windows servers 2008/2012/2016, OS deployment, patching and clustering services with additional services development and improvement.
Work activities involve daily monitoring and troubleshooting as well as implementation of standards on new sites.
Position is opened for working in shifts including night and weekend on call duties.
- Minimum secondary school degree, preferably University degree
- Very good English language, written and spoken
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows server products (W2008/2012/2016)
- Administrative skills Active Directory and domain environment general knowledge
- Good knowledge of SCCM 2012 and PowerShell
- VMWare virtualization platform insight is plus
- ITIL knowledge is advantage
- Expertise in SCOM 2012 is advantage
- Team and customer oriented, ability to work independently
- Fertile mind
- Above average salary with generous bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Insurance benefits
- Extensive training opportunities
- Mobile phone
- International business trips
- Young collective
- Possibility to realize
- Growth opportunities in IT area