Popis pracovnej ponuky
Apply and become a Sale Executive Specialist for a company with rich history and international market presence!
- Managing business relationships, contracts and negotiations with new or existing clients in line with the company strategy
- Driving additional revenue and leading various sales projects
- Enhancing customer satisfaction, attending conferences and occasional business trips (depending on situation regarding Covid-19)
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- great communication skills
- English language skills on C1 level
- project management experience and any other language is welcome ( French, German)
- previous sales & customer facing experience is a must
- ability to prioritize workload
- attention to detail
- willingness to work overtimes if needed & travel (depending on situation regarding Covid-19)
- experience with working environment where the focus is on processes
- MS office, Excel
- ability to multitask
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearly bonus
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Relocation bonus
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.