Popis pracovnej ponuky
- Responsibility for life insurance projects and their thematic and professional management
- Development of mathematic concepts together with the design of insurance products
- Analysis and optimization of IT systems
- Ensuring the quality and correctness of the mathematical values of the insurance strains
- Design of customer-specific standardized professional concepts and optimal scenarios for solutions for the creation, extension and integration of actuarial systems
- Support in the organization of trainings and various presentations
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Degree in the field of Mathematics, Actuary, Informatics or similar
- Fluent level of German or English language (verbal and written)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Flexibility and accountability
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
- Flexible working time
- Language courses
- Extra days of holidays
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.