Popis pracovnej ponuky
We are looking for an experienced accounting professional who will manage our client's company accounting and lead 4 other accountants in the team. Our client is a well established company with strong market presence and competitive benefits!
- Leading, managing and supporting team of 4 accountants
- Complex accounting following the company's guidelines and IFRS
- Preparing all necessary documents for filing local and state taxes
- Responsible for all month end close processes
- Maintenance of all accounts in company’s ERP system
- Presence at strategic company meetings and implementation of new processes
- Communication and collaboration with other offices in Europe
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Knowledge of Slovak accounting principals
- 4+ years' experience with Slovak accounting
- At least 1 year experience in team leading role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- English (B2) - written and spoken
- Leading by example
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
- Competitive bonus structrure
- Home office
- Many discounts and learning courses
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.