Popis pracovnej ponuky
Are you looking to learn and continuously work on expertise in the area of International Taxation?
Apply and become an International Tax Junior Specialist for a company with rich history and strong market presence!
- Supporting Tax Audits internationally
- Managing License Fees
- Preparing License Agreements and Royalty Calculations
- Supporting preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Establishing Intercompany Service Agreements and other related documents
- Following regulatory standards including OECD BEPS initiatives
- Preparing reports and following deadlines for submission
- Caring for correct intercompany transactions
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Fluent English is a MUST - written and spoken -
- University Degree in Finance, Economics or Law
- Motivated team player with interest in Finance & Taxes
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Initiative and analytical thinking
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.