Popis pracovnej ponuky
Participate in the introduction of new process and system landscape for financial reporting to create the platform for continuous improvement.
- Close collaboration with Finance, Controlling and Non-tech team to understand their processes
- Act as the main point of contact between Finance teams and project team
- Gathering requirements from finance teams, participate in UAT testing, addressing issues to project team and ensure proper escalations of open items/issues
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and audit requirements
- University degree in Economics, Science or Business Administration or Qualification in Accounting/Audit
- Work experience in the financial services industry is desired
- Knowledge regarding the preparation of financial statements/ reports
- Experience in USGAAP/IFRS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Oracle system is desired
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Courses, trainings, certifications
- Contribution to public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.