Popis pracovnej ponuky
- Creating a strong data visualization strategy
- Analyze and assess business challenges
- Evaluate appropriate solutions based on data analytics and visualizations
- Present recommendations to the target audience (middle and top management)
- Support maintenance and improvements of DW in close collaboration with IT
- Collect data across various data sources and prepare complex data sets for analyses
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral) is required
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar roles
- Experience with data analysis and/or business analysis
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic
- Proficient in SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information
- In-depth knowledge of business information systems
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Sick days
- Courses, training, certifications
- Contribution to public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.