Popis pracovnej ponuky
Apply and get a chance to work in a dynamic multinational environment with an opportunity to constantly learn and improve.
- Handling of client portfolio and managing long term partnerships
- Assisting in End-To-End process of contract management
- Coordinating necessary tasks, gathering data and reporting
- Monitoring deadlines and performing necessary administrative tasks
- Preparing presentations and attending meetings, events and conferences
- Participating in projects with other departments
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- German AND English (B2-C1)
- University Degree in a field of economics or business administration
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Customer oriented
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.