Popis pracovnej ponuky
- Apply smart BI/Reporting solutions with the goal of providing the end-users with data analytics and information to answer business problems in financial markets
- Apply data reporting and visualization experience to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation
- Develop business solutions to exploit analytics and by this drive innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets
- Drive product and service improvements to enhance business value & service quality according to business needs and industry-standard methodologies
- Interpret validate and present smart BI solutions to both an expert and non-expert audience
- Min. 3 years of experience in maintenance and/or development of Business Intelligence Applications
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualifications, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Extra vacation days
- Fully paid sick leave
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in the Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.