Popis pracovnej ponuky
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst with proven leadership skills to help our client with a large transformation project. Use your skills and move with your future team from simple analyses and manual reporting processes to sophisticated data mining and data visualisation procedures.
- Generate business insight using data analytics and information visualization methods to support business and especially HR agenda
- Bring new data-driven approaches to generate business insight
- Build and develop analytics solutions to move towards data-driven decisions to support business priorities and key targets
- Support various HR projects
- Drive improvements of analytics products and services to solve business needs
- Lead and help to transform and develop the local team
- Standardize analytical processes and workflows
- Close collaboration with colleagues internal experts and business clients
- Education and background in computer science/engineering or information science
- Experience in data/ text mining, machine learning and information/ data visualisation
- Experience preferably with Tableau or some other data visualisation tool
- Agile working spirit
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a team (strong leadership qualities)
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and specifically SQL is a must!!
- English - necessary and fluent
- High degree of flexibility and independence
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Sick days
- Courses, trainings, certifications
- Contribution to public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.