- Responsible for service portfolio/catalog of business services
- Working with digital business management
- Drive further development of the service portfolio, come up with new concepts on how the product portfolio can be improved
- Interaction with IT, other service owners, business partners, and operations
- Leading and or coordinating improvement projects for Digital Business Management.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree, preferably in business administration or computer science
- High interest in financial management and controlling
- Strong communication skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in IT service management or cost management
Gross base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearly bonus
- Additional days of holiday
- Sick leave fully paid by the employer
- Allowance for public transportation
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and more
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.