Popis pracovnej ponuky
Would you like to become IT Project Manager in one of the biggest companies in their field worldwide ?
If you have dealing experience, great communicational skills, time management on high level and you are not afraid of new challenges, it is a great beginning.
What you can expect from your new role?
- Ensure on time delivery, evaluate key risk and reporting to the stakeholders
- Define the KPIs, goals and timeline
- Cooperate with different departments of the company (mostly Technology department), managing the teams and ensure on time delivery and resources, considering the budget
- Provide regularly insight and identify the priorities
- Coordinate Distribution Partners and dealing with them
What you should have?
- University degree
- Previous experience in managing IT project from finance/ insurance field
- Excellent communication skills in English, essential for reporting to the stakeholders
- Knowledge of E2E business processes
- Experience with agile and multi-cultural environment is an advantage
- Passion for technology, leading people and excellent time-management are necessary!
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
What benefits you can expect (except your salary)?
- Flexible working time
- Extra holidays
- Annual bonus
- Fully paid lunch tickets
- Contribution to public transport
- Discounts and more (specified at personal interview)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.