Popis pracovnej ponuky
If you have IT overview and you are looking for the right path to go...
If you have some experience in the field of IT support but you are tired of your BPs who does not know your business...
If you would like to join really cooperative team and not just company with good marketing...
If you would like to provide fast response and do not bother with a lot of administration...
There is a position of IT Coordinator at one of our best clients company!
Your day will consist of:
- monitoring, maintenance and problem solving of network issues
- general HW maintenance (including installations and updating)
- cooperation with colleagues
- inventory management
- planning and monitoring of optimal supplies level
- and last but not least: adhoc end-user support
To perform all of the above, these skills might be needed:
- passion for HW and SW
- knowledge of Windows willingnes to work on this platform
- strong customer focus
- experience with maintaining HW + SW
- English on B2 level
Your advantage would be knowledge/experience with Cisco, ITIL, Citrix and ThinClients.
So what do you think? Does it sound as a right daily "routine" for you? I think that if you are the person who is familiar with IT infrastructure, likes regular trainings and personal growth and you are interested in communication, then you can apply by clicking on the button below