Popis pracovnej ponuky
The All-Inclusive Career opportunity to work in Ireland
Butcher - Full Time, Permanent / €25-30K DOE / Relocation Package Included
We are seeking an experienced Butchers with at least one year of previous experience in a butchery to work in fast paced and high-volume setting.
Our Clients are an established and well known Irish owned Grocery Retailers all over Ireland.
If you are willing to share skills, passion and enthusiasm for fresh foods this could be fantastic opportunity for you to develop your international career within a creative and dynamic environment.
The main duties will include:
- Arrange cuts of meat/fish and place them in an attractive manner in the display counter
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat/fish for customers in an efficient manner
- Receive deliveries of meat/fish and ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards
- Use skewers, bone knives, twine and other tools to lace, tie and shape roasts so that they are ready for customers to buy and cook
- Prepare meat/fish into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, mincing, cutting and trimming
- Maintain and clean the meat/fish preparation counter and adhere to food safety guidelines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1+ years’ experience as a butcher working in grocery shop or local butcher shop
- Butcher qualification desirable
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Knowledge of food safety
- Good spoken and written English
- HACCP is preferable
For the successful candidate, flight over and four weeks accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this job and others we currently have available, please call +353 1614 6180 or +353 1614 6105 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.