Popis pracovnej ponuky
The Business Controlling team based in Bratislava covers standard and ad-hoc analysis for internal clients, supports the headquarter and regional hubs by quantitative and qualitative information, reports and services related to the financial statement of the company. The team is highly utilizing multiple internal business systems to develop state of the art financial reporting for various fields like Supply Chain, Marketing, International Sales Controlling, etc.
- Opportunity in MKT/ Sales/ Production/ Supply chain controlling (including system maintenance, KPI reporting, data collection for short term planning)
- Business performance and ad hoc analyses (working with PnL)
- Forecast preparation
- A key contribution to controlling presentations used by top management to review performance and steer the business
- Close cooperation with the business counterparts as well as other international controlling teams
- Desktop automation and continuous improvement of processes and tools used by the Controlling department
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree preferably in the field of Finance/Controlling
- MS Excel confidency
- Knowledge of VBA is very welcome
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- A proactive and motivated person
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to obtain widely recognized certifications (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- Training and education
- Discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.