Popis pracovnej ponuky
Are you detail oriented person who likes to look at the processes, spot potential risks and participate in the improvement? Can you take responsibility and ownership of your work?
- Carrying out procedural and process checks (spot differences in processes) on an international level (uncover weak places, data leakage threats, error rates)
- Effective and efficient execution of Key Control Testing process
- Non-financial risk analyses and monitoring of compliance with policies
- Communication with internal international clients
- Implement changes to the different testing processes to achieve standardization
- Previous experience from banking area would be a great benefit, experience from financial services area and audit is relevant
- High level of English is a must
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Analytical thinking and great focus on detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem identification skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Stable international environment
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Home Office
- Sick days
- Great options for career growth
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.