Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For one of our client we are looking for UX Designer.
• Responsible for UX across our growing portfolio of finance applications,
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences,
• Facilitate the product owners’ visions by researching, conceiving, prototyping, user experiences for our finance application products,
• Design and deliver wireframes, sketches, user journeys and workflows, navigation, site-maps and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces,
• Design intuitive ways to navigate and convey complex financial information and data,
• Work with our UI Designer to implement attractive, brand consistent designs.
• Proven experience as a UX Designer, or similar role,
• Strong portfolio of design projects,
• Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, InVision, UXPin, etc., and ideally with HTML and CSS,
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of responsive design,
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Profit related bonus,
• Attractive Salary,
• Private healthcare (for employee and family),
• Life and disability insurance,
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter),
• English lessons.