Translator with Indonesian
Warsaw – Śródmieście
Currently, we are conducting recruitment processes for a technology company operating in the financial area, which has been working on international markets for three years (China, USA, Israel and others). Thanks to the developed technology, they are distinguished by full automation and optimal maintenance costs.
- Monitoring translation mailbox emails; proceeding in accordance with the content of messages;
- Compliance with the rules of conduct in all emergencies;
- Analysis and fluent handling of Indonesian-language customers queries; solving problems related to products of the company step by step;
- Monitoring and verifying translations for their correctness;
- Translation of documents and educational materials from and into Indonesian;
- Brokerage in communication between the company and non-English clients;
- Cooperation with other employees in order to perform tasks efficiently; entering the role of mentor.
- Full availability, openness to shift work, including weekends and bank holidays;
- Knowledge of Indonesian at a minimum level of C1+ and English language level min. B2;
- 2 years experience in the field of translations;
- High communication skills, eloquence;
- Flexibility, responsibility and ability to organize time;
- Experience in the area of customer service on the ticket system is an asset.
- Development opportunities and gaining experience in an international environment;
- Great atmosphere in a team of enthusiasts who are dynamically involved in the development of the organization;
- Integration trips and meetings;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Massage in the office;
- English lessons;
- Parking fully financed by the company;
- ... and freshly squeezed juices