FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENT LOCATED IN PRAGUE, WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT ENGINEER with one of the following languages: FRENCH, DUTCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, CZECH.
- Monitoring infrastructure remotely,
- Ensuring that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identifying problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Providing remote support to clients.
- Identifying the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Preparing RCA for business critical incidents and downtime.
- Following the three-strike rule to monitor resolved tickets.
- Participating in daily performance huddles, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Performing the role of operations specialist during shift to monitor SLA/ OLA and ensure all measures are taken to avoid breaches.
- Developing detail work instructions for L1 Engineers to follow and complete requests, process events and resolve incidents.
- Reviewing the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
- Submitting change implementation plan with risk assessments and roll-back actions.
- 2+ years experience required in network administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco, BlueCoat, Juniper, F5, Aruba, Nortel, Extrem, Alcatel, Infoblox, Avaya, Genesys, Polycom, Tandberg, HP, VMware, EMC, NetApp, CheckPoint, RSA
- Proficiency in English & any of the following: Spanish / Dutch / German / Czech / French is essential
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be helpful
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Over standard health care
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards