Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client's HR Shared Services structures, we are currently looking for: SSC HR Service Delivery Manager (German speaker).
- Managing HR operations within the SSC HR framework,
- Leading HR process improvements and redesign in compliance with local statutory regulations and data privacy laws,
- Business requirements analysis and negotiations with local units to ensure that project scope, timing and budget meets business needs,
- Planning and managing high level, cross functional, multi-dimensional projects,
- Performing a leadership role within the Global HR Shared Services team - staffing, training and managing HR Shared Services Center team members,
- Creating standardized processes for data management, retrieval and storage of confidential employment data,
- Managing vendor relationships, service delivery, cost of services, budgeting and service level agreements,
- Developing HR data for actuaries, government entities, insurance carriers, other providers and management,
- Handling team member's and manager's inquiries to provide timely and efficent resolution, contact with appropriate solution providers when required,
- Managing work of cross functional team members, providing projects and initiatives are completed in line with organizational long-term goals and objectives,
- Ensuring compliance of HR administration in accordance with all regulatory requirements, HR Systems applications and records, and HR data security.
- Professional experience in HR services management (over 10 years of overall experience in HR area),
- At least intermediate knowledge of German language,
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- University degree in Business Administration, HR Management or relevant,
- Practical knowledge of best practises and solutions in HR administration area,
- Knowledge of German labour law,
- Strong team leading skills,
- Practical experience in leading HR process improvement/ transformation programmes,
- Highly developed project management skills,
- Experience in SLA's and KPI's development to provide the highest quality of customer service,
- Orientation to detail and strong analytical skills,
- Expert knowledge in workforce administration, HR programs, employment tax laws, benefits etc.
- Talent in developing and maintaining effective and positive working relationships with people at different levels of the organization,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and HR management software.