Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for: Solution Architect
- Design data analytics solutions by utilizing the .NET technology stack;
- Create and present solution architecture documents with deep technical details;
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for future solutions;
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI;
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live";
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities: direct communications with customers, RFP processing, the development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution, presentation for proposed solution architecture to the customer and participate in technical meetings with customer representatives;
- Create and follow personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture;
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices.
- 5+ years in software development;
- 2+ years’ experience as an architect;
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft technology (.NET C#, IIS, SQL Server, web services, Active Directory);
- Broad view and good understanding of enterprise architecture, solutioning and engineering excellence;
- Experience in building a microservice architecture on premises as well as in the cloud;
- Experience in API architecture;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience in messaging systems like RabbitMQ;
- Experience in creating architecture diagrams and presenting to teams;
- Deep understanding of technical infrastructure, including network communication, server interactions, security features (such as encryption), authentication/authorization systems (e.g. LDAP, AD), virtualization;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; able and willing to write customer-facing documentation;
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design and architecture patterns;
- Very good English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis.