At this role you will accept requests from clients and they perform initial validation on the request by verifying contract information. Upon verification, you will ensure the right classification and prioritization assigned to the request. You will act promptly according to work instructions and provide the right escalation to the next resolver group. You will be the first line contact for clients and they play a critical role in offering a professional service experience
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests, collect the detail of the request and provide first line support if required.
• Ensure the correct escalation procedure is followed on all critical calls and requests and assist with analyzing and interpreting the request to ensure the correct categorization and prioritization.
• Work closely with colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults and ensure the user is kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
• Ensure all documents related to the fault are maintained and keep accurate records of the fault, including the client’s information.
• Proficiency in English & any of the following: Dutch, German, French, Czech, Italian and Spanish is critical
• 2 years work experience
• 1+ years experience required in call centre managed services / services delivery environment within a medium to large ICT organisation.
• Great working atmosphere in an international team
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days per calendar year
• Compensation of salary for temporary incapacity to work beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
• Contribution to the pension insurance
• Contribution for public transport
• Over standard health care
• Meal tickets
• Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
• Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
Place of work: Czech